Transportation to and from Stevenson
TRANSIT, BUS & SHUTTLES
- Skamania County Transit – Providing service to Stevenson from Vancouver and Bingen as well as from across the bridge in Cascade Locks.
- Columbia Area Transit (CAT) – Also providing a fixed daily schedule to Stevenson from Cascade Locks (which can be reached from Portland or Hood River via the Columbia Gorge Express.
- Both of the transit services above can accommodate bikes on board. Bike space is available on a first-come, first-served basis, so arriving 10 minutes early is recommended.
- Here is the Bike route to the Gateway Transit Center from downtown Portland.
- Click here for a number of bike routes and trails in Stevenson.
- Electric Vehicle Taxi -Local rides and long distance within a 60-mile radius, in both Oregon and Washington
- Gorge Taxi – Taxi in Hood River and around the Gorge
- Lyft – One way only from Vancouver or Portland to Stevenson
- Uber – One way only from Vancouver or Portland to Stevenson
Gorge Guided is a network of guides and tour operators serving the Gorge region. The website includes tours by bike, air, water, and hiking/walking, as well as wine and shuttles. These guides bring local knowledge; access to experiences and community; preparedness and safety; and, of course, fun.
Have you ever encountered Bigfoot? An official ordinance prohibits the harming and/or killing of this elusive creature, making Skamania County an official Sasquatch refuge. Learn more about the area and the fantastic town of Stevenson.